UNIVERSAL ENERGY CONTROLLER - ComEC VS
Save up to 18% off your energy bill with ComEC voltage optimization
The need to save energy is prevalent in every aspect of business and life. Voltage fluctuation and overvoltage are detrimental to your business, not just your electrical equipment but also your bottom line. ComEC voltage optimization, regulation and control solves business’ voltage problems in a clear and definitive way, immediately saving money, meeting government standards and greening your business.
ComEC provides power optimization and voltage regulation for the entire site. The ComEC Energy Controller is a field-proven system cutting electricity consumption in fast-food chains, restaurants, coffee shops, petrol stations and commercial buildings, click to read ComEC case studies.
- Providing immediate savings of up to 18%
- No changes to existing infrastructure
- Compatible with all types of equipment
- Easy to install and wall-mountable next to electric distribution board
- Department Stores
- Petrol Stations, Convenient Stores, Fast-Food & Restaurants, Coffee Shops
- Fitness Centers, Gyms
- Clinics, Hospitals, Schools, Office Buildings
- Immediate energy savings of up to 18%
- Typical ROI within 2 years
- Quick and easy to install, wall mountable next to the electric distribution board
- Does not require any changes to the facilities electrical infrastructure and wiring
- Installs after the main circuit breaker on the existing electric infrastructure
- Seamless EMS/BMS integration
- Reduces CO2 emissions
WHY OVERVOLTAGE CAUSES WASTED ENERGY
PowerSines voltage and power optimization and voltage regulation controllers are the leading solutions in the market today.
In recent decades the demand for electricity has been constantly growing. In order to ensure the supply of the required voltage level to all users on the same infrastructure, and given the fact that voltage constantly fluctuates within the range of ± 10% due to changes in demand on the network, many facilities receive a higher voltage than they actually require.
As a result, the electrical grid is inherently inefficient, and more importantly the overvoltage supplied to facilities causes over billing, wasted energy, equipment failure and shortening of equipment lifespan.
Since all electric equipment is designed to work within the legal range of 230V ± 10% (mostly 220V), by operating this equipment on a highter voltage results in wasted energy.
By simply reducing and stabilizing the voltage to the optimal level you not only reduce losses and save energy, but also extend your equipment lifetime.
The ComEC voltage optimization solution is an all-in-one energy controller that provides optimized voltage levels to all loads, as a result saving energy. The ComEC system includes programming features, built-in energy management and measurements, and protection mechanisms, including an automatic internal and manual Bypass switches.
HOW COMEC SAVES ENERGY
The core of the ComEC voltage optimization, regulation and control system is based on a proprietary topology of power transformers controlled by a microprocessor. The system provides voltage optimization and voltage stabilization of the supplied voltage, ensuring that only the right amount of energy required to maximize efficiency of the load is provided.
ComEC is installed after the main circuit breaker of the electric distribution board and connects to the existing electric circuits. It enables voltage stabilization and reduction of up to 20V in the steps of 2.5V.
Click here to read more about PowerSines patented RIGHTvoltage™ technology.
How ComEC improves your equipment performance:
- ComEC produces a pure sinusoidal waveform to the load and it suppresses harmonics and electrical distortions – improving power quality
- Unlike multi-tap autotransformer systems that control the voltage by switching the desired tap, ComEC selects the right combination between voltage and current transformers to induce the right magnitude of negative voltage
- The system core is composed of power transformers – ComEC is robust and reliable