UNIVERSAL ENERGY CONTROLLER
ComEC VS is a Universal Energy Efficiency Controller for all electric loads in commercial and industrial applications. The system dynamically controls and stabilises the voltage provided to all loads in the facility generating immediate energy saving of up to 18%, improving power quality, as well as reducing stress on electrical equipment which extends its lifetime and minimizes its downtime and maintenance costs. Furthermore, as a positive side effect, ComEC VS reduces CO2 emissions and by so, it contributes to the conservation of the environment.
Being a vital element in an IoT solution, ComEC VS provides energy saving along with powerful tools for remote management, visibility and analytics. ComEC VS is fully integrated with PowerSines smart Remote Energy Management System (EMS), which runs on a cloud platform empowering customer centric solution accessible from anywhere, anytime and over any platform.
Voltage Regulation Range:
ComEC regulates the supplied output voltage, in the range of 0% – 10% at 1% steps and stabilises it at the level where equipment will work most efficiently. The output voltage level can be set by the user.
- Petrol stations
- Convenience stores and supermarkets
- Restaurants, coffee shops, and fast-food chains
- Department stores and retail shops
- Condominiums and public housing
- Fitness centers, schools, gyms, office buildings, and refrigeration facilities
- Hospitals, clinics, and more
- Dynamic Voltage Stabilisation at user-defined voltage level
- Highest savings & minimum losses with INV technology
- Shortest ROI with consistent savingtomatic measurements of electric consumption and saving figures sliced by days, weeks, months and years
- Internal automatic Bypass protections against overload, over temperature, missing phase or under voltage
- Fully integrated with PowerSines Remote EMS, an Internet of Things platform